Sunday, December 2, 2007

Technology

Thanks to my kids, I am being dragged into the blogosphere! So here goes--If getting to see instant postings of my wonderful grandkids is the incentive, then I am all for the world of blogging! Wendy, post away! Ryan can really carry a tune as he sings "Twinkle, Twinkle!" We can have dueling blogs and see who gets the most comments and visits! (I know cute children win over boring grandmothers any day!) One of these days I'll post a "cute" photo of Matt, just to try to keep up!

2 comments:

jenny said...

Hahahaa Mom you are a natural! That post was gold. I might remind you, however, that Matt is not your only child. The rest of us are kind of cute too. Blog away! I miss you. See you in 19 days.

Anonymous said...

Now if we can just get call-waiting on the home phone line! haha. Love you mom. Way to blog.

Brookie