Saturday, December 8, 2007

FALL


How can you not love fall in Texas? My neighborhood is filled with a wonderful rainbow of reds, golds and oranges, from October through the end of December. Fall means I can start listening to Christmas music and enjoy a sense of anticipation as the holiday season approaches. Jenny and Matt can bond, when they get to rake all those leaves together in the back yard! I think fall is a reward from heaven, for enduring the blistering, humid months of June, July and August. Thank you, God, for the beauty of fall!

4 comments:

ww said...

Is it possible to move to Texas from October through April? Sign me up!

Anonymous said...

mom, it's december. it's winter! although i did experience texas "winter" firsthand this weekend. eighty degrees is all right by me!

ashley said...

How am I just finding out about your blog Sister Willardson?!? Now I have 3 places to go to look at adorable pictures of your grandkids! Yay!

jenny said...

Mom,

I'm moving home.

Love,
Jenny