Monday, April 14, 2008

Don't Tag me Bro! Don't Tag Me!

Hi folks, M-Dawg Willy in the house responding to his tag from Barrrrrrooookie Crisp...

Where I was Ten Years Ago:
  • Singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" multiple times each day
  • Probably reciting "Dear Darla" because I had nothing better to do
  • Starting my illustrious career as a student at Teddy Bear Junction Preschool
  • Eatin' reese's (not much has changed)

5 Things on my To-Do List Today:

  1. Get up and go to seminary
  2. Come home and take a nap
  3. Go to school
  4. (See to-do #2)
  5. Do homework and go to bed

If I Became a Billionaire I Would:

  • Buy a jet and take the Willies to Rekjavik, Iceland
  • Pay tithing and a GENEROUS fast offering
  • Buy my way into Augusta National Golf Course (site of Master's)
  • Buy my mom "Zelda/Mario Kart" lessons from Sister Albrecht
  • Somehow get the four Willardson boys into a round of golf with Tiger Woods

Three Bad Habits:

  1. Procrastination
  2. Skipping school (apparently a "family event" doesn't cut it for Nazi Attendance Lady; Jenny knows what I'm talking about)
  3. Deleting Mom's HGTV programs when I want to watch ESPN

Five Places I've Lived (or wish I did):

  1. Plano
  2. Balboa
  3. Disneyland
  4. Australia
  5. Iceland

Something Most People Don't Know About Me:

I can't take pills if my life depended on it. In my lifetime, I've managed to get ONE pill down; all the others have gotten stuck in my throat. I just can't seem to do it! If anyone can help me, please, your help will be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Mattie, you have a better vocabulary than I do.

jenny said...

Oh my gosh you are so smart. You could switch places with me. No one would be able to tell. Your grades would diminish very quickly, however. And I assume you would pull up my BYU gpa. Let's do it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE blog more. I laughed outloud 6 times.

Unknown said...

matt,
you are the son my dad has always wanted. Augusta National is his happy place. He once told my sister...lil matt to me...that he would sell her into white slavery just to play "Amen Corner"...now i'm sure you know what holes i'm talking about.
Seriously...you need a blog. i laughed too much.